Pages

Happy St Paddy's Day, young Fiddlers! Also: Corrections in Lightly Row nottes

Ok, You may not be Irish, but since I am! OK half Irish- (my Dad was a born- in- Ireland, self-taught, fiddler) I am happy to share my joy with you. After all, it was because of my Dad's joy of music-making, that his three daughters were given music as well! I lucked out because, altho' the others were given piano lessons, I was the only one given a violin- (cellists are fiddlers too, by the way!)
Remember, music is a gift, given to you so that you can share it with others! It is a gift that costs nothing to give, but brings unlimited joy to those that receive it!

Yup, as you practise to perfect your new songs and develop your technique, remember, many children(I'd say 98%) never have the chance to do what you are doing -and they have no idea what joy it brings- for a lifetime - just stick with it, you'll see!

Next week, practice charts will be checked and we'll continue with our new timings - see last blog post- this will help everyone to progress at their own rate. And ALL ARE making progress! We will start to accelerate the book reading now - some nice harmonized songs come up later in the book.
YES Anne Marie and Aileen Manalang found some of our Suzuki Songs on You Tube. So you can listen to them lots!

Happy  March Break week-end. See you all Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment