Pages

WATCH THE PAPERS!

Thanks so much for coming Saturday- you played well despite the less than helpful conditions! VERY NOISY!
but, to be expected in a CARNIVAL atmosphere! People seemed to be really enjoying the event!
Just think of it like playing a Wedding Reception- it HAPPENS!

We had a Guardian Photographer there, so watch the paper this week-you are about to be famous!

Also SNAP paper has asked for photos- I am working on it, but don't have any of my own of the Towers event.If you have a few good ones and want to send them to me , I'll forward them to SNAP.
I do have lots for SUPERSTORE, thanks to our new student, the younger Mr Balaaj! and will be sending some of them to Ian Mahy. .

 
REGISTRATION IS TOMORROW
SEE YOU ALL THEN

START: TUESDAY Sept 10th

Level 3 arrive 3:45 START 4pm Bring stand, folder, all music and AFS
Level 2 arrive 4:45 START 5pm Bring stand, Folder and AFS book
Level 1 BEGINNERS: arrive 5:45 START 6 pm to 6:45:
                      Beginners'ACTIVITIES: Assigning instruments
                                                               Measuring for instrument size
                                                               Care of the Instrument
 
LEVEL 3 
Our Level 3 students are about to become REAL musicians, playing
Real Music written by the great Masters for the Pro's and by recent Popular Composers. You have no idea what can be in store when you follow through over the long term!
MUSIC is for YOUR WHOLE LIFE!!!

GOOD NEWS FOR MATT!!
As of today, we have a new Admin Assistant who is going to be WONDERFUL !
Mrs. Claudia Perdomo will be there to handle all paperwork. She will receive payments, applications,  keep inventories of books and intstruments and handle countless other Administrative tasks.
Thanks to Ontario Trillium Foundation for sponsoring this position!

 This news means MATT Director and Class Teacher,
Andrea Currie Jefferson, is now able to focus on
preparing Music, Lesson schedule and Concerts.
More to come on that:
Private lessons will start in October.
  

1 comment:

  1. Hello everybody:
    just wanted to say hello to the group and introduce myself... my name is Claudia and I have two boys, a husband and a dog, we are currently living at the Towers. I will be taking over the administration part of our group and cant wait to meet you all. If you need to reach me for any questions, concerns or ideas please feel free to call me at 647 382-0122 you can always leave me a message and I will get back to you asap : ) I will be in class tomorrow to enroll our new students, update our infos and set up payments, cant wait to see you all!

    ReplyDelete